POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Round One Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:19:27 EDT (-0400)
  Round One (Message 1 to 10 of 28)
From: Darren New
Subject: Round One
Date: 10 May 2010 17:14:36
Message: <4be8773c$1@news.povray.org>
Are you the same person you were as a baby?  If so, does that mean you are
the only person you could possibly have been?  If not, when did you become
who you are?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Ada - the programming language trying to avoid

Post a reply to this message

> Are you the same person you were as a baby?

no

> If so, does that mean you are the only person you could possibly have been?

"What happened happened and couldn't have happened any other way"

 > If not, when did you become who you are?

Everyone changes every second.  It took your entire life to become who
you are now.  Your question, therefor, is irrelevant.

Post a reply to this message

Zeger Knaepen <zeg### [at] povplacecom> wrote:
> On 10/05/2010 23:14, Darren New wrote:
> > Are you the same person you were as a baby?
>
> no
>
> > If so, does that mean you are the only person you could possibly have been?
>
> "What happened happened and couldn't have happened any other way"
>
>  > If not, when did you become who you are?
>
> Everyone changes every second.  It took your entire life to become who
> you are now.  Your question, therefor, is irrelevant.

sounds like it's either a knock-out or round two should come quick... :)

Post a reply to this message