POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Photoshop CS5 Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:20:06 EDT (-0400)
  Photoshop CS5 (Message 71 to 80 of 154)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Photoshop CS5
Date: 5 May 2010 11:29:43
Message: <4be18ee7$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
>  From what I've seen, if you buy an expensive camera,

Depends what you mean "expensive". Before the dslr craze, this was pretty
normal on a $400 camera with a good lens.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 5 May 2010 11:29:47
Message: <4be18eeb$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 05 May 2010 11:29:02 +0100, Invisible wrote:

> Trying to sharpen the image just amplifies the JPEG compression, sadly.

Depends on the tools; I've seen a tool for GIMP called "refocus-it" that
actually does a very good job.  With practice, an unsharp mask or NL
filter can do pretty good with them as well, from what I've seen (I've
not practiced that as much).

Jim

Post a reply to this message