POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Photoshop CS5 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:26:28 EDT (-0400)
  Photoshop CS5 (Message 25 to 34 of 154)
From: Fredrik Eriksson
Subject: Re: Photoshop CS5
Date: 4 May 2010 09:56:01
Message: <op.vb6ozmsz7bxctx@toad.bredbandsbolaget.se>

--
FE

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 4 May 2010 10:19:17
Message: <4be02ce5$1@news.povray.org>
Am 04.05.2010 15:56, schrieb Fredrik Eriksson:
> On Tue, 04 May 2010 12:14:40 +0200, clipka <ano### [at] anonymousorg> wrote:
>>
>> MS Visual Studio 2010:

Not exactly. While there are "Express" editions of the individual
languages (e.g. Visual C++ Express, Visual C# Express, etc.) there is no
such thing as a "MS Visual Studio 2010 Express edition", unless I'm
grossly mistaken.

Post a reply to this message