POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Overpriced HDMI cables Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:19:49 EDT (-0400)
  Overpriced HDMI cables (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Warp
Subject: Overpriced HDMI cables
Date: 8 Apr 2010 15:23:43
Message: <4bbe2d3f@news.povray.org>
Did someone here mention that they don't understand why there can be a
huge difference in HDMI cable prices? Seems like he's not the only one:

http://www.mint.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/TheRipHDMI3.jpg

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Overpriced HDMI cables
Date: 8 Apr 2010 16:22:40
Message: <4bbe3b10$1@news.povray.org>
I must admit, in all my decades of speaking english, while I have heard many
people called a douche, I've never heard anyone called a douche nozzle.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Yes, we're traveling together,

Post a reply to this message

>   Did someone here mention that they don't understand why there can be a
> huge difference in HDMI cable prices? Seems like he's not the only one:
>
> http://www.mint.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/TheRipHDMI3.jpg

That reminds me, I need to order an HDMI cable.

The flow chart is hilarious.

Post a reply to this message

> I must admit, in all my decades of speaking english, while I have heard
> many people called a douche, I've never heard anyone called a douche
> nozzle.

Seconded.

Post a reply to this message

"You could connect up your TV with 14 ct gold chain for less!"

Win.

Post a reply to this message

>   Did someone here mention that they don't understand why there can be a
> huge difference in HDMI cable prices? Seems like he's not the only one:
>
> http://www.mint.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/TheRipHDMI3.jpg

haha, excellent!

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

>  Did someone here mention that they don't understand why there can be a
> huge difference in HDMI cable prices? Seems like he's not the only one:

That was me.  :-)

Thanks for the link.  That's awesome!

Post a reply to this message