POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : DVD authoring Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:17:04 EDT (-0400)
  DVD authoring (Message 31 to 40 of 40)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: DVD authoring
Date: 27 Apr 2010 13:45:54
Message: <4bd722d2$1@news.povray.org>
On 27/04/2010 5:57 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 22:25:17 -0700, Darren New wrote:
>
>> Jim Henderson wrote:
>>> Same here, but wouldn't Elmer say "Elmew"?
>>
>> It's usually "Elma" from what I've heard. :-)
>
> True... :-)
>
>> For many years, I thought it was "Yosemite" Sam, pronounced like "Yosa
>> Might". :-)
>
> Hehehhe

How should it be pronounced, then?

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Thibaut Jonckheere
Date: 27 Apr 2010 15:12:03
Message: <4bd73703$1@news.povray.org>

> Gilles Tran wrote:
>
>> IIRC for the non-pro user on Windows it's a choice between Adobe
>> Premiere Elements, Pinnacle Studio and Sony Vegas.
>
> I believe my dad *has* Adobe Premiere Elements... Maybe I should go
> investigate?

I have been using Adobe Premiere Elements for a few months, and I found
it quite effective and rather intuitive. I have not tried DVD authoring,
but have used it for simple tasks like combine short films from my DV
camera, correct color, contrast, combine the movies with music, etc.

Thibaut

Post a reply to this message