POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : All about presentation Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  All about presentation (Message 1 to 10 of 82)
From: Invisible
Subject: All about presentation
Date: 15 Apr 2010 11:36:51
Message: <4bc73293@news.povray.org>
So my company now has a private internal blog. Which is pretty random,
really. But the thing that gets me is that it's so much more *pretty*
than my blog. I mean, it looks really slick. Take a look at the
attachment. I would imagine it's a default theme or something for
whatever off-the-shelf blogging engine they're using. But damn, how do
you draw something this nice in the first place? And once you've drawn
it, how the hell do you make it into a web page?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'website1.png' (81 KB)

Preview of image 'website1.png'