POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : All about presentation : Re: All about presentation Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:14:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: All about presentation
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 15 Apr 2010 13:13:08
Message: <4bc74924$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>> But damn, how do
>> you draw something this nice in the first place?
>
>   Well, there's this little-known program called Photoshop and...

...and using Photoshop, I wouldn't even know how to create the stripy
background. Goodness only knows how you do the curved corners, the
delicious drop shadows, the glow effect at the top of the page, and so
on and so forth. (And then, as I said, there's the "minor detail" of
turning all of thise graphics into a web page somehow...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/