POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : All about presentation Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:15:42 EDT (-0400)
  All about presentation (Message 21 to 30 of 82)
From: Gilles Tran
Subject: Re: All about presentation
Date: 15 Apr 2010 17:33:42
Message: <4bc78636@news.povray.org>
I've been using Artisteer for a while now. It's a (commercial) theme
generator for a variety of popular CMS. It's really a useful program it you
need a nice-looking website and don't have the time to learn how theming is
done in the CMS you're using. I've been using it for Joomla and Drupal but
it does Wordpress too. It does not replace a true web designer, but it's
faster than endlessly tweaking the CSS of existing themes.

G.

discussion : 4bc74839$1@news.povray.org...
> Oh, sweet! Now when you do "view source" in Firefox, anything that's a
> link is actually hyperlinked. That's nice.
>
> OK, so looking at the CSS for this page, apparently it's a WordPress theme
> called "black piano":
>
> http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/piano-black
>
> Now, if I can just figure out how it works...
>
> --
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/
> http://www.zazzle.com/MathematicalOrchid*

Post a reply to this message