POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : All about presentation : Re: All about presentation Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:23:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: All about presentation
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 15 Apr 2010 17:33:42
Message: <4bc78636@news.povray.org>
I've been using Artisteer for a while now. It's a (commercial) theme
generator for a variety of popular CMS. It's really a useful program it you
need a nice-looking website and don't have the time to learn how theming is
done in the CMS you're using. I've been using it for Joomla and Drupal but
it does Wordpress too. It does not replace a true web designer, but it's
faster than endlessly tweaking the CSS of existing themes.

G.

discussion : 4bc74839$1@news.povray.org...