POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : All about presentation Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:23:32 EDT (-0400)
  All about presentation (Message 13 to 22 of 82)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: All about presentation
Date: 15 Apr 2010 14:15:03
Message: <4bc757a7$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> I fondly remember the first company I ever worked at where people
> weren't pissy and selfish and grumpy. I had hand-drawn a diagram of a
> rather complex architecture, with multiple messages flying between
> computers in different administrative domains and stuff like that.  I
> went to the head of marketing and said "Do we have anything I could use
> to turn this into something presentation-quality?"  She took it from my
> hand, glanced at it, reached it over the wall of the cubicle she was
> standing next to,and said "Yes. His name is Tom."

You shoulda brought a gun rather than a beer, mate.

Nah, I don't need a gun, I've got a Donk.

You've got a what??

DONK!

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 15 Apr 2010 14:47:10
Message: <4bc75f2e$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> OK, so looking at the CSS for this page, apparently it's a WordPress
> theme called "black piano":
>
> http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/piano-black

Holistic Teahouse isn't bad either.

http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/holistic-teahouse

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 15 Apr 2010 15:30:42
Message: <4bc76962$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> Now, if I can just figure out how it works...

Actually, browsing through the themes gallery, several of the themes do
things which I thought to be impossible. Apparently the state of the art
has changed. Hmm, I wonder how...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/