POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bl**dy elections Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:16:37 EDT (-0400)
  Bl**dy elections (Message 41 to 49 of 49)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Bl**dy elections
Date: 13 Apr 2010 18:27:04
Message: <4bc4efb8@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> Depends on your definition of crazy.

Well, there's crazy religious, crazy political, and crazy racist. California
is just crazy.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Yes, we're traveling together,

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 14 Apr 2010 01:08:08
Message: <4bc54db8@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 11:20:52 +0100, Invisible wrote:

> Wasn't it Douglas Adams who said that the people who want to be leaders
> make the worst leaders? (And who also said "in summary: people are a
> problem".)

Yep, end of the final episode of the secondary phase of The Hitchhiker's
Guide to the Galaxy.

"I only decide about MY universe.  My universe is what happens to my eyes
and ears; anything else is surmise and hearsay."

Jim

Post a reply to this message

> Well, there's crazy religious, crazy political, and crazy racist.
> California is just crazy.

LOL!

I even saw an advert for prumes or something that said "the best fruits
come from California". I think they were trying to be ironic...

Post a reply to this message

>> Well, there's crazy religious, crazy political, and crazy racist.
>> California is just crazy.
>
> LOL!
>
> I even saw an advert for prumes or something that said "the best fruits
> come from California". I think they were trying to be ironic...

Some people like prunes and California is renowned for its farming fruit
and wine.

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>> I even saw an advert for prumes or something that said "the best fruits
>> come from California". I think they were trying to be ironic...
>
> Some people like prunes and California is renowned for its farming fruit
> and wine.

Sure. But given the density of people in the advert doing zany things, I

On 14/04/2010 10:46 AM, Invisible wrote:
>>> I even saw an advert for prumes or something that said "the best fruits
>>> come from California". I think they were trying to be ironic...
>>
>> Some people like prunes and California is renowned for its farming
>> fruit and wine.
>
> Sure. But given the density of people in the advert doing zany things, I
> think they were trying to be ironic. ;-)

OK you saw the advert and I did not. I trust your judgement.

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

Heh, well I'm glad one of us does... ;-)

Post a reply to this message

>>> I even saw an advert for prumes or something that said "the best fruits
>>> come from California". I think they were trying to be ironic...
>>
>> Some people like prunes and California is renowned for its farming
>> fruit and wine.
>
> Sure. But given the density of people in the advert doing zany things, I
> think they were trying to be ironic. ;-)

Well, California is known for the density of its people.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message