POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Spectrum Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:15:21 EDT (-0400)
  Spectrum (Message 1 to 10 of 53)
From: Invisible
Subject: Spectrum
Date: 31 Mar 2010 07:35:21
Message: <4bb33379$1@news.povray.org>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:UV_Vis_IR_Portrait.jpg

I wonder how much of the difference is due to the wavelength, and how
much is due to how the camera responds to it.

Post a reply to this message

From: John VanSickle
Subject: Re: Spectrum
Date: 31 Mar 2010 07:47:07
Message: <4bb3363b@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:UV_Vis_IR_Portrait.jpg
>
> I wonder how much of the difference is due to the wavelength, and how
> much is due to how the camera responds to it.

I always knew that UV was bad for your skin!

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

> I always knew that UV was bad for your skin!

Notice how freckly she looks in UV though. That melanin really does mop
up UV very effectively, eh? (Compare to how apparently freckle-less her
skin appears under normal conditions.)

Post a reply to this message