POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : iPhone application - *Epic* privacy fail Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:15:26 EDT (-0400)
  iPhone application - *Epic* privacy fail (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Hugo
Subject: iPhone application - *Epic* privacy fail
Date: 28 Mar 2010 20:33:46
Message: <op.vaazuiab52h720@blackbishop>
I still can't believe how stupid that QuipTex developer must be:

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/bjezp/massive_privacy_fail_quiptxtcom_is_a_site_that/

Now the cherry on top of the cake - Google started indexing the pictures:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=site%3Apic.quiptxt.com&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Oh boy...

Hugo.

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: iPhone application - *Epic* privacy fail
Date: 28 Mar 2010 21:08:51
Message: <4baffda3$1@news.povray.org>
Am 29.03.2010 02:33, schrieb Hugo:
> I still can't believe how stupid that QuipTex developer must be:

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/bjezp/massive_privacy_fail_quiptxtcom_is_a_site_that/

> Now the cherry on top of the cake - Google started indexing the pictures:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=site%3Apic.quiptxt.com&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

> Oh boy...

"Service Temporarily Unavailable"

Looks like they hit the panic button :-P

Post a reply to this message

>> I still can't believe how stupid that QuipTex developer must be:

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/bjezp/massive_privacy_fail_quiptxtcom_is_a_site_that/

>> Now the cherry on top of the cake - Google started indexing the pictures:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=site%3Apic.quiptxt.com&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

>> Oh boy...
>
> "Service Temporarily Unavailable"
>
> Looks like they hit the panic button :-P

You can still see the pics.

http://pic.quiptxt.com/12345 => http://quipimg.s3.amazonaws.com/12345.jpg

Post a reply to this message

Am 29.03.2010 04:03, schrieb Nicolas Alvarez:

>> "Service Temporarily Unavailable"
>>
>> Looks like they hit the panic button :-P
>
> You can still see the pics.
>
> http://pic.quiptxt.com/12345 =>  http://quipimg.s3.amazonaws.com/12345.jpg

"Please reduce your request rate."

Maybe every male on this freakin' planet is currently trying to find the
pics with the boobs... >_<

Post a reply to this message