POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 2×3×5 Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:20:34 EDT (-0400)
  2×3×5 (Message 21 to 30 of 31)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 1 Messages >>>
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: 2×3×5
Date: 30 Mar 2010 06:49:40
Message: <4bb1d744@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
>> I give up. Clearly I'm too stupid to figure this out.
>
> You just forgot a "-1" in your calculation of age, when the person
> hasn't had their birthday yet this year:

Since the guy said that in December it would cease to be the case, I
presumed he ment because at the end of December the year will change.

Still, you're talking to somebody who blatantly can't tell the time. I
frequently misread my watch so I get a time that's off by one hour
either way. When I calculate time intervals there's often an error of
one somewhere. (One minute is usually unimportant, but getting something
wrong by an hour is usually a BIG DEAL.)

Post a reply to this message