POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 2×3×5 : Re: 2×3×5 Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:22:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2×3×5
From: nemesis
Date: 30 Mar 2010 13:05:40
Message: <4bb22f64$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 escreveu:
> As of today, I am officially The 30 Year Old Virgin. :-S
>
> On the up-side, I have about 40 CDs in front of ym, and they're all full
> of 1950s-era rock and roll insanity. ;-)

yay!  Now do yourself a favor and pay an experienced pro to lend you a
hand, a pair of boobs and way more to enter the 30's in style!  You
don't even need to be shy, you can be sure they've already dealt with
way more bizarre people than simply a computer geek.

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9