POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Happy Birthday Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:17:47 EDT (-0400)
  Happy Birthday (Message 12 to 21 of 21)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday
Date: 28 Mar 2010 10:04:24
Message: <4baf61e8$1@news.povray.org>
On 28/03/2010 1:49 PM, Doctor John wrote:

> You're both right. I meant to type<  1 but my fingers got mixed up. I
> then decided that<  0 expressed my meaning better.

Always the diplomat :-D

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 3 Apr 2010 10:53:32
Message: <4bb7566c@news.povray.org>
On 27/03/2010 2:33 PM, Stephen wrote:
> On 27/03/2010 11:36 AM, Doctor John wrote:
>> Stephen wrote:
>>>
>>> I think that it because of them pesky Europeans.
>> That explains it then. It's all Warp's fault ;-)
>
> It always is but only because he can’t spell “smiley” ;-)
>

>> I’m stuck at 25 and my hair is black(ish)
>> For some value of black< 0
>
> LOL Even at 25 I had silver hairs (first one at age 13)
>>>
>>> We must, we must. I’m here in Chester until the end of next month. I
>>> can’t make it before that as I’m still chief cook and bottle washer at
>>> the weekends. But I’d love to try out my new card when it comes.
>>>
>> Mine arrived yesterday.

Mine arrived today :-D

>> The colour scheme is of St Georges flag with an
>> English rose in the top left-hand corner.
>
> An “English” rose? Lancastrian or Yorkist? I might add.
>
>> If I were you I'd send an
>> urgent request for St Andrew's cross with a thistle :-D

It’s more like a parcel with a red ribbon.
Still it will P*ss off my brother and sister-in-laws :-D

I just found out, when I was at the library, that I’m entitled to CDs,
DVDs and audio books at no charge.

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen