POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Happy Birthday : Re: Happy Birthday Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:21:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Happy Birthday
From: Doctor John
Date: 6 Apr 2010 13:14:43
Message: <4bbb6c03$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> Mine arrived today :-D

I hope you're going to put it to good use. Can you use it in Chester?

> I just found out, when I was at the library, that I’m entitled to CDs,
> DVDs and audio books at no charge.

Now that could be useful. I shall have to check to see if the same
applies to Westminster.
OOC Now we know the date of the parliamentary erection, we should set a
date for PovCon. How about the 7th? We should have a result by then

John
--
Cogito sum,|| wbu### [at] tznvypbz (rot'ed) || GPG Key Fingerprint:
ergo sum,  ||   These opinions are mine alone,   || 0D9BCF4CF1B71CA2F5F7