POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : XML: what's it good for? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:16:52 EDT (-0400)
  XML: what's it good for? (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: gregjohn
Subject: XML: what's it good for?
Date: 19 Mar 2010 07:15:01
Message: <web.4ba35bf7c9c03e2434d207310@news.povray.org>
Please no one GIYF me! :)

I guess I see how it's extremely valuable in that you can create databases with
relatively simple coding.  But my real question is, How do *you* look at it?  Is
there some application that GUI's the data in the way that, say Excel or
Lotus123 can GUI a CSV?  Or does everyone just suffer through the plain text
version?

Post a reply to this message