POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mozart Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:17:27 EDT (-0400)
  Mozart (Message 16 to 25 of 25)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Mozart
Date: 14 Mar 2010 17:00:01
Message: <web.4b9d4e143c7d3a519982a2880@news.povray.org>
> Stephen wrote:
>
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swkT07TP-mo
>
> Hmm... Actually, I do remember that. I suspect YouTube doesn't really do
> it justice though.
>
> > Do you like keyboard music?
> >
> > Try
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlkLfuJscZc
>
> Nah, I never have liked piano music much. The piano is just such a
> boring instrument. It can sound nice as part of a larger piece of music,
> but on its own it's just dull.

to each his own.  I find organ mostly boring too. :)

When I first fell in love with the piano as a child, I found its metallic sound
incredibly futuristic! :D

I also enjoy the harpsichord, at least the flemish ones.  Guess I enjoy metallic
percussion.

Of course, the instrument is a just a media to the music.  You should give music
a chance.

Post a reply to this message