POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Coding in ___ is like ___ Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:19:32 EDT (-0400)
  Coding in ___ is like ___ (Message 57 to 66 of 66)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Coding in ___ is like ___
Date: 7 Mar 2010 12:33:16
Message: <4b93e35c$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:

> well, aside from you lack of taste, you at least recognize Mozart music, which
> was the original point.

I've heard some of it before. I wouldn't recognise it *as* Mozart, but
I've heard it.

Also, just because lots of people like something, does not mean I have to.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Warp
Date: 7 Mar 2010 15:25:36
Message: <4b940bc0@news.povray.org>
nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lC1lRz5Z_s
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKhH2hRa-WQ
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r65goW_dzs0
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swkT07TP-mo
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxGy83aipbY

  You forgot Rondo Alla Turca:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCSevzJQ2-Y

  Btw, the Magic Flute opera referenced above sounds like one of the most
demanding and difficult operas for the singer I have heard. Beautiful when
performed by a talented singer.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>   Btw, the Magic Flute opera referenced above sounds like one of the most
> demanding and difficult operas for the singer I have heard. Beautiful when
> performed by a talented singer.

I highly recommend listening to Florence Foster Jenkins' legendary
performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM6qntPpyZ0

It's also probably worth reading this (the only, as far as I know)

http://listproc.ucdavis.edu/archives/mlist/log0402/0004.html

Post a reply to this message