POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I got it! w00t! Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:17:52 EDT (-0400)
  I got it! w00t! (Message 22 to 31 of 41)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: I got it! w00t!
Date: 22 Feb 2010 22:37:42
Message: <4b834d86$1@news.povray.org>
Neeum Zawan wrote:
> 	My car is half full. I want it near full.

Out of curiousity, why not just "full"?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   The question in today's corporate environment is not

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 23 Feb 2010 05:16:51
Message: <4b83ab13@news.povray.org>
>> Why would you want to put a certain number of gallons into your car?
>
> Because I don't have to keep track of prices.
>
> My car is half full. I want it near full.

Yeh but why would anyone want to do that?  I can understand asking for
"full" or for $10 worth, but why would anyone want to ask for 2 gallons?

Post a reply to this message

What *I* don't understand is those 1-litre petrol cans. I mean, how far
can you possibly drive with 1 L of fuel??

Post a reply to this message

> What *I* don't understand is those 1-litre petrol cans. I mean, how far
> can you possibly drive with 1 L of fuel??

Probably quite a long way with a lawn mower, go-kart, moped or this:

http://www.hpieurope.com/kit-info.php?partNo=10611&lang=en

Post a reply to this message

> What *I* don't understand is those 1-litre petrol cans. I mean, how far
> can you possibly drive with 1 L of fuel??

To the next gas station?