POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I got it! w00t! : Re: I got it! w00t! Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:19:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I got it! w00t!
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 23 Feb 2010 21:12:27
Message: <4b848b0b$1@news.povray.org>
On 02/22/10 19:37, Darren New wrote:
> Neeum Zawan wrote:
>>     My car is half full. I want it near full.
>
> Out of curiousity, why not just "full"?

	Well, with a gas station attendant, that may be OK. I usually pay cash,
and you often have to pre-pay, so it becomes a headache to overpay, and
then return to get the change. When I pay with a CC, then it's not a
problem.

--
Lisa: Oedipus killed his father and married his mother.
Homer: Who payed for THAT wedding?