POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New car Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:21:52 EDT (-0400)
  New car (Message 101 to 110 of 184)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: New car
Date: 4 Feb 2010 15:48:53
Message: <4b6b32b5$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> I've yet to meet a car where the wipers *don't* leave smears. My
> previous two cars have both had dozens of wiper blades, all to no avail.

That's why you have to scrub the road grease off.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 4 Feb 2010 15:56:38
Message: <4b6b3486$1@news.povray.org>
>> I've yet to meet a car where the wipers *don't* leave smears. My
>> previous two cars have both had dozens of wiper blades, all to no avail.
>
> That's why you have to scrub the road grease off.

And how do you do that?

If the car wash can't shift it, and two young Polish lads with buckets
can't scrub it off, I'm not sure what else to try...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/