POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New car : Re: New car Server Time
8 Oct 2024 20:52:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New car
From: DungBeatle
Date: 4 Feb 2010 16:34:05
Message: <4b6b3d4d@news.povray.org>
news:4b6b3c77$1@news.povray.org...
> >> For example, there was a hole
> >> under the accelerator pedal where you can watch the
road
> > go past below.
> >
> > A Flintstone car? :)
>
> I tell you what, you'd need to be more like Popeye than
Fred to shift
> this lump of pig iron!

My manual trans Subaru Outback has a lot of trouble shifting
into reverse. Sometimes I have to take the parking brake off
and rock the car back and forth (you know, while sitting in
the driver's seat, start rocking) in order to get it into
reverse. Trannies in my last 3 Subarus have been crappy...