POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : District 9 (minor spoilers) Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:22:02 EDT (-0400)
  District 9 (minor spoilers) (Message 11 to 16 of 16)
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: District 9 (minor spoilers)
Date: 26 Jan 2010 22:04:03
Message: <4b5fad23$1@news.povray.org>
Best film of the year, IMO.  But I haven't seen them all yet.

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message

From: Chambers
Date: 26 Jan 2010 22:09:14
Message: <4b5fae5a@news.povray.org>
Kenneth wrote:
> I don't remember seeing
> even one effects shot that was unnecessary or for its own sake.

Even the pig cannon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cUhoBvS_Kw

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message

From: Tim Attwood
Date: 27 Jan 2010 01:03:42
Message: <4b5fd73e$1@news.povray.org>
> Best film of the year, IMO.  But I haven't seen them all yet.

Dunno, I didn't enjoy District 9 at all. To me it felt like a
cross between Half Life, and a bad Monty Python sketch.

Post a reply to this message