POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Interesting interview questions Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:23:41 EDT (-0400)
  Interesting interview questions (Message 1 to 10 of 63)
From: scott
Subject: Interesting interview questions
Date: 20 Jan 2010 02:56:25
Message: <4b56b729@news.povray.org>
http://www.glassdoor.com/blog/top-oddball-interview-questions-2009

A lot of them seem like genuinely useful questions to ask candidates, one of
our lecturers at University would regularly ask us questions like #7, 11 or
19 - it's interesting to see what assumptions and reasoning people make to
get an estimate.

Post a reply to this message

"If two cars are traveling in a two lap race on a track of any length,
one going 60 mph and the other going 30mph, how fast will the slower
car have to go to finish at the same car to finish at the same time?"

  I have hard time parsing that question.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

> "If two cars are traveling in a two lap race on a track of any length,
> one going 60 mph and the other going 30mph, how fast will the slower
> car have to go to finish at the same car to finish at the same time?"
>
>  I have hard time parsing that question.

Looks to me like a messed up copy/cut&paste that went unnoticed.  Although I
can't really imagine what the real question wanted without adding a lot more
words in there.

Post a reply to this message