POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Interesting interview questions : Re: Interesting interview questions Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:19:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Interesting interview questions
From: Captain Jack
Date: 20 Jan 2010 12:30:35
Message: <4b573dbb$1@news.povray.org>
"scott" <sco### [at] scottcom> wrote in message news:4b56b729@news.povray.org...
> http://www.glassdoor.com/blog/top-oddball-interview-questions-2009
>
> A lot of them seem like genuinely useful questions to ask candidates, one
> of our lecturers at University would regularly ask us questions like #7,
> 11 or 19 - it's interesting to see what assumptions and reasoning people
> make to get an estimate.

That's really cool, I like it.

I've got a quiz I made that I run candidates (for programming jobs) through
now, and the first one I put on there is "How does an e-mail system work?
What happend from the time one person hits 'Send' and the other person sees
a message in the In-Box?" I get the most amazing amount of hemming and
hawing over that one.

--
Jack