POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dimensions Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:20:22 EDT (-0400)
  Dimensions (Message 96 to 105 of 105)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Dimensions
Date: 14 Jan 2010 17:50:13
Message: <4b4f9fa5$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Yeah, because a high vacuum is easy to come by. Oh, wait...

Well, yeah, it is.  It's called a bell jar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XJcZ-KoL9o
(Note - the next video after the one I posted.)

You can go to edmond's scientific and buy bottles of vacuum for like a
quarter each, too.  It's not like you need interstellar-space vacuum to
prove the point.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do