POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dimensions Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:21:28 EDT (-0400)
  Dimensions (Message 11 to 20 of 105)
From: scott
Subject: Re: Dimensions
Date: 12 Jan 2010 11:34:18
Message: <4b4ca48a@news.povray.org>
> but the Prius gets something like 40+MPG while still holding four people
> plus a bit of luggage.

Cars that get 40+ American MPG (48 UK MPG, 5.9 litres / 100 km) while
holding 5 people and luggage are normal here in Europe - plus they're faster
than the Prius.

One word.  Diesel.

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 12 Jan 2010 11:42:12
Message: <4b4ca664@news.povray.org>
> Cars that get 40+ American MPG (48 UK MPG, 5.9 litres / 100 km) while
> holding 5 people and luggage are normal here in Europe

If Top Gear is to be believed, American cars also can't corner.