POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dimensions : Re: Dimensions Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:20:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dimensions
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 12 Jan 2010 12:34:20
Message: <4b4cb29c$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

> Cars that get 40+ American MPG (48 UK MPG, 5.9 litres / 100 km) while
> holding 5 people and luggage are normal here in Europe - plus they're
> faster than the Prius.

I'll be waiting over 42 American MPG with just enough room for 5 people
and some luggage (OTOH most of the time just me, secondarily me and
Sonic) - even with the warming needed at winter - still having
150bhp/320Nm (upgradeable to 175bhp/370Nm with just a software) with
pretty decent equipment. Sure, it'll be one of the last of it's kind,
but I'm still sure it'll give a good ride for the next 5 years (roughly
300Mm's). Can't wait for next week :).

> One word.  Diesel.

Yep. I ordered a Saab 9-3 SC Vector TiDS. Got something like 7ke off
from retail price, since the car is MY09, manufactured just to keep the
factory running while guessing the future.

-Aero