POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Handsom Mr Fox Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  Handsom Mr Fox (Message 5 to 14 of 24)
<<< Previous 4 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Handsom Mr Fox
Date: 12 Jan 2010 02:32:08
Message: <4b4c2578$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> dude, you know this absolutely begs for a photomanipulation, right?
>
> there you go...

Dude... wait, that's actually pretty neat! :-D

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: nemesis
Date: 12 Jan 2010 11:21:47
Message: <4b4ca19b@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 escreveu:
> nemesis wrote:
>> dude, you know this absolutely begs for a photomanipulation, right?
>>
>> there you go...
>
> Dude... wait, that's actually pretty neat! :-D

yes, those youkai foxy ears and tail should win you many ladies! :D

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 12 Jan 2010 11:28:17
Message: <4b4ca321$1@news.povray.org>
>> Dude... wait, that's actually pretty neat! :-D
>
> yes, those youkai foxy ears and tail should win you many ladies! :D

Heh, I don't know about that, but I do know that when I verbally
described this outfit to that gay guy, he said he "might not be able to
control himself" if he saw me dressed like that. O_O

Post a reply to this message