POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Handsom Mr Fox : Re: Handsom Mr Fox Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:17:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Handsom Mr Fox
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 12 Jan 2010 14:23:05
Message: <4b4ccc19$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>> (They probably
>> *made* those curtains themselves, and hung them too...)
>
>   Ok, making them I'll buy, but hanging them too? Now you are pulling my leg
> for certain.

Uh... why?

The two of them ran their own business together, going to stately homes
and so forth, making and installing certains, draps, fancy bedding, etc.
They even did some work for clients in America a few times. Obviously
they're both retired *now*... But I'd be astounded if they actually
bought those curtains or had somebody fit them when they've both been
doing exactly that, in a professional capacity, for over a century
between them.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/