POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Handsom Mr Fox Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:18:15 EDT (-0400)
  Handsom Mr Fox (Message 15 to 24 of 24)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Handsom Mr Fox
Date: 12 Jan 2010 14:40:00
Message: <web.4b4ccf2d3e92c4fa773c9a3e0@news.povray.org>
nerds and gays look alike.  Both are away from women.

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Subject: Re: Epic Tie Fail
Date: 12 Jan 2010 14:42:55
Message: <4B4CD0BE.107@hotmail.com>
On 12-1-2010 19:27, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> However... I can't do my own tie! :-(

(I don't know if I know this site from here or stumble, so excuse me if
it is a repeat) http://www.tcm.phy.cam.ac.uk/~tmf20/tieknots.shtml

I think yours is a four in hand (the one in the other picture, this one
is plain rubbish). Why don't you try an oriental next time?

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 12 Jan 2010 15:08:42
Message: <4b4cd6ca$1@news.povray.org>
>> Well, given that apparently he and the people he was standing next to
>> when he first saw me *all* concluded that I was gay without me even
>> opening my mouth... Let me just say this: I think it was the hat. I
>> don't wear that hat any more. Ever. :-S
>
>   Hey, nowadays it's not really a shame to be mistaken for a gay, even if
> you aren't. I think they call it metrosexual or something like that.

Sure. But it's kind of a problem if you actually *want* hextrosexual
girls to hit on you... :-(

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Stephen
Date: 12 Jan 2010 15:33:03
Message: <4b4cdc7f$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> Sure. But it's kind of a problem if you actually *want* hextrosexual
> girls to hit on you... :-(

You are wrong there.

Lots of people of both genders like a challenge ;)

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 12 Jan 2010 15:39:24
Message: <4b4cddfc@news.povray.org>
> >> Well, given that apparently he and the people he was standing next to
> >> when he first saw me *all* concluded that I was gay without me even
> >> opening my mouth... Let me just say this: I think it was the hat. I
> >> don't wear that hat any more. Ever. :-S
> >
> >   Hey, nowadays it's not really a shame to be mistaken for a gay, even if
> > you aren't. I think they call it metrosexual or something like that.

> Sure. But it's kind of a problem if you actually *want* hextrosexual
> girls to hit on you... :-(

  Not that I knew anything about women, but as far as I understand, only
a minority (meaning less than 50%) of women want overtly masculine men,
and most want men who are more in touch with their feelings and who care
about their own looks.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 12 Jan 2010 15:45:32
Message: <4b4cdf6c$1@news.povray.org>
>> Sure. But it's kind of a problem if you actually *want* hextrosexual
>> girls to hit on you... :-(
>
> You are wrong there.
>
> Lots of people of both genders like a challenge ;)

...where do *you* live?! o_O

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Stephen
Date: 12 Jan 2010 15:49:36
Message: <4b4ce060$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>>> Sure. But it's kind of a problem if you actually *want* hextrosexual
>>> girls to hit on you... :-(
>>
>> You are wrong there.
>>
>> Lots of people of both genders like a challenge ;)
>
> ....where do *you* live?! o_O

Sometimes in the real world. :-P

But not in MK Toto.

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 12 Jan 2010 15:54:55
Message: <4b4ce19f$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 escreveu:
>>   Hey, nowadays it's not really a shame to be mistaken for a gay, even if
>> you aren't. I think they call it metrosexual or something like that.
>
> Sure. But it's kind of a problem if you actually *want* hextrosexual
> girls to hit on you... :-(

metrosexual, hextrosexual... when will it gonna end?

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 12 Jan 2010 16:51:06
Message: <4b4ceeca$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Not that I knew anything about women, but as far as I understand, only
> a minority (meaning less than 50%) of women want overtly masculine men,
> and most want men who are more in touch with their feelings and who care
> about their own looks.

Nah. All women want men who are overtly masculine, in touch with their
feminine side, care about their own looks, are ruggedly handsome, are kind
and polite and generous, are aggressive and emotionally strong, who will
take care of their every need, and who will let them be independent.  ;-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 12 Jan 2010 16:57:20
Message: <4b4cf040$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> Nah. All women want men who are overtly masculine, in touch with their
> feminine side, care about their own looks, are ruggedly handsome, are
> kind and polite and generous, are aggressive and emotionally strong, who
> will take care of their every need, and who will let them be
> independent.  ;-)

As far as I understand it, women have NO FREAKIN' CLUE what they
actually want.

Or maybe I've just been living with my mother too long?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/