POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Handsom Mr Fox : Re: Handsom Mr Fox Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:19:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Handsom Mr Fox
From: Darren New
Date: 12 Jan 2010 16:51:06
Message: <4b4ceeca$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Not that I knew anything about women, but as far as I understand, only
> a minority (meaning less than 50%) of women want overtly masculine men,
> and most want men who are more in touch with their feelings and who care
> about their own looks.

Nah. All women want men who are overtly masculine, in touch with their
feminine side, care about their own looks, are ruggedly handsome, are kind
and polite and generous, are aggressive and emotionally strong, who will
take care of their every need, and who will let them be independent.  ;-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do