POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Project Blender Server Time
8 Oct 2024 18:23:39 EDT (-0400)
  Project Blender (Message 39 to 48 of 78)
From: Neeum Zawan
Subject: Re: Project Blender
Date: 18 Dec 2009 11:10:41
Message: <4b2ba981@news.povray.org>
On 12/18/09 01:32, scott wrote:
> I wish you could have the right button to open up the menu that space
> bar used to bring up, don't they realise how utterly stupid it is not to
> have a menu appear when the user presses right button?

	Somehow, I've never been sympathetic to this kind of complaint. Maybe
I'm an "old fart" (who's not that old in age) who remembers the time
when this was not the default behavior of apps.

	From my perspective, the question isn't "Does this conform to the
Windows interface standard (which may not be that great)?" but "Is it
really hard to learn?" and "Is their choice of deviating from the
standard efficient?"

	But then again, I'm also a GIMP user...

--
Row, row, row your bits, gently down the stream...

Post a reply to this message