POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Project Blender : Re: Project Blender Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Project Blender
From: nemesis
Date: 18 Dec 2009 12:52:09
Message: <4b2bc149@news.povray.org>
Invisible escreveu:
> (OTOH, I made a shape with vaguely resembles a gingerbread man, which is
> highly implausible. Now, if I could just get rid of the polygon edges...)

I don't see polygon edges, just smooth curved surfaces.  Glad to see you
finally managed to use subsurf modifier and Set Smooth.

Gingerbread Man is like that as far as I remember.  I mean, front and
back are pretty flat and thus the edges are not as curvy as you could
probably get with a more spherical/round surface.  Which you can, by the
way.

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9