POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another random, non geometric problem Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:20:22 EDT (-0400)
  Another random, non geometric problem (Message 11 to 16 of 16)
From: Neeum Zawan
Subject: Re: Another random, non geometric problem
Date: 16 Dec 2009 18:37:27
Message: <4b296f37$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/16/09 11:08, Le_Forgeron wrote:
> For optimising my happiness' function, I will take the first box and say
> good bye, not wanting to know which case I was playing.
>
> Playing otherwise might diminish my happiness' value, and that's not
> something I would risk.
>
> That's not rational, but I'm human, I have the right to make error (as

	Nope - that's rational.

	The economists use "rational" in terms of choosing the path that gives
you the most money. Unfortunately, too many people tend to use the same
definition outside the sphere of economics.

--
Would the capacity of a Palaeozoic Hard Dive be measured in Trilobites?

Post a reply to this message