POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christmas Tradition Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:21:35 EDT (-0400)
  Christmas Tradition (Message 74 to 83 of 83)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Christmas Tradition
Date: 14 Dec 2009 04:28:02
Message: <4b260522$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> what protects Linux is more that it isn't
> popular enough to be valuable to the current virus writers that do it
> for money.

That, and the fact that currently the only people who run Linux are
geeky people with long beards who eat lentil burgers. These people
probably know a thing or two about how to manage a computer securely. ;-)

(Although this is less true today than it was, say, 10 years ago...)

Post a reply to this message