POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wikipedia Forever Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:18:49 EDT (-0400)
  Wikipedia Forever (Message 21 to 30 of 32)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 2 Messages >>>
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Wikipedia Forever
Date: 25 Nov 2009 04:24:48
Message: <4b0cf7e0$1@news.povray.org>
>>     The key phrase is "my city".<G>
>
> Right. And mine is probably a bit cheaper than San Francisco, but not a
> whole lot cheaper. You're looking at one of the most desirable places to
> live here.
>
> We call it "sun tax". ;-)

They have sun in SF?

[YES, I'M JOKING!]

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 25 Nov 2009 04:37:51
Message: <4b0cfaef$1@news.povray.org>
>> We call it "sun tax". ;-)
>
> They have sun in SF?

Dunno, when I was there is was foggy as hell the whole time (this was
January though).

Post a reply to this message

From: M a r c
Date: 25 Nov 2009 09:25:51
Message: <4b0d3e6f@news.povray.org>

4b0cfaef$1@news.povray.org...
>>> We call it "sun tax". ;-)
>>
>> They have sun in SF?
>
> Dunno, when I was there is was foggy as hell the whole time (this was
> January though).

They have fog in hell?

Marc

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 25 Nov 2009 10:31:57
Message: <4b0d4ded$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
>>> We call it "sun tax". ;-)
>>
>> They have sun in SF?
>
> Dunno, when I was there is was foggy as hell the whole time (this was
> January though).

Only at the lower elevations.

Well, *we* call it Sun Tax.  I don't know what San Fran calls it.

             VVVVVVVVV
--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   You know the kamikaze monsters in Serious Sam

Post a reply to this message