POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wikipedia Forever : Re: Wikipedia Forever Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:22:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wikipedia Forever
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 25 Nov 2009 23:45:43
Message: <4b0e07f7$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   How much does the average plane flight from one city to another in the
> US cost?

http://travel.aol.com/

I have seen offers as low as USD 25 per ticket, since I have aim.com
free e-mail accounts, and usually browse the 'AIM Today' news.

I have seen throughout my life that 'Americans' a.k.a. USA Citizens
(Actually anyone living in the American continent is an American), like
to live big and spend big, that's why the inflated salaries everywhere,
this causes 'extra' expenses to be huge, since they always have a big
"spare".