POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Trivial trigonometry Server Time
9 Oct 2024 12:19:04 EDT (-0400)
  Trivial trigonometry (Message 141 to 150 of 178)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Trivial trigonometry
Date: 3 Dec 2009 13:37:55
Message: <4b180583@news.povray.org>
> As I said, the probability of finding a particle in a particular place is
> based on multiplying complex numbers.

  Btw, I find it curious how you use the mathematical models as some kind
of evidence that photons are not waves. After all, Feynman himself stressed
that his formulation is merely a mathematical description, not an attempt to
describe a real process that we cannot meassure.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message