POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It boggles the mind. Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:21:08 EDT (-0400)
  It boggles the mind. (Message 11 to 20 of 21)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 1 Messages >>>
From: scott
Subject: Re: It boggles the mind.
Date: 24 Nov 2009 10:53:06
Message: <4b0c0162$1@news.povray.org>
> This morning I shuffled along in a queue of traffic because one of the
> lanes had been coned off. With tedious inevitability, some guy in his
> shiny BWM SUV drives straight up the empty lane

Clever guy.  Maybe that's how he can afford a BMW SUV?

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 24 Nov 2009 10:54:35
Message: <4b0c01bb@news.povray.org>
>> This morning I shuffled along in a queue of traffic because one of the
>> lanes had been coned off. With tedious inevitability, some guy in his
>> shiny BWM SUV drives straight up the empty lane
>
> Clever guy.  Maybe that's how he can afford a BMW SUV?

Or, more correctly: Maybe if people stopped doing stupid things like
this and just waited their turn there wouldn't *be* a huge queue of
waiting traffic in the first place?

Post a reply to this message