POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Technology Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:23:37 EDT (-0400)
  Technology (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Invisible
Subject: Technology
Date: 23 Nov 2009 05:16:43
Message: <4b0a610b$1@news.povray.org>
Woo! I just found a spare Dell OptiPlex 755.

Now, technically I should go replace one of the naff computers in the
office or something. But... damn it, I'm going to replace *my* lame old
PC first. :-P

And my monitor. I don't see why I should be the only person who has to
put up with a flickering monitor.

Post a reply to this message

> Woo! I just found a spare Dell OptiPlex 755.
>
> Now, technically I should go replace one of the naff computers in the
> office or something. But... damn it, I'm going to replace *my* lame old
> PC first. :-P
>
> And my monitor. I don't see why I should be the only person who has to
> put up with a flickering monitor.

Heee... New PC. :-D

Post a reply to this message

>> Woo! I just found a spare Dell OptiPlex 755.
>>
>> Now, technically I should go replace one of the naff computers in the
>> office or something. But... damn it, I'm going to replace *my* lame old
>> PC first. :-P
>>
>> And my monitor. I don't see why I should be the only person who has to
>> put up with a flickering monitor.
>
> Heee... New PC. :-D

A yes... best part for me about a new PC has always been... the smell!

That's right - nothing like it. Sure, faster apps, quicker startup, better
graphics are all fine, but I like the smell the best.

--
Stefan Viljoen

Post a reply to this message