POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Technology : Re: Technology Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:21:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Technology
From: Invisible
Date: 26 Nov 2009 11:38:35
Message: <4b0eaf0b$1@news.povray.org>
>> Heee... New PC. :-D
>
> A yes... best part for me about a new PC has always been... the smell!
>
> That's right - nothing like it. Sure, faster apps, quicker startup, better
> graphics are all fine, but I like the smell the best.

OK, you are officially strange.

Personally, I like the shininess. My laptop was really shiny when it was
new. Of course, every time you touch it, it gets more oily. And dust
constantly settles on it. But hey, the laptop it replaced? All the
silver paint has rubbed off revealing the black plastic beneigh. And the
letters have rubbed off the keyboard. (It apparently boggles my mother's
mind that I can still type even though I can't see the letters...)