POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : XKCD is right Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:20:05 EDT (-0400)
  XKCD is right (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Invisible
Subject: XKCD is right
Date: 18 Nov 2009 05:23:52
Message: <4b03cb38@news.povray.org>
http://www.xkcd.com/664/

This is, as far as I can tell, *exactly* how the Real World functions.

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Subject: Re: XKCD is right
Date: 18 Nov 2009 05:40:12
Message: <4b03cf0c@news.povray.org>
> http://www.xkcd.com/664/
>
> This is, as far as I can tell, *exactly* how the Real World functions.

They missed the bit in business where he patents it straight away so that
nobody can copy his idea.

Or the bit where it shows a load of people immediately benefiting from his
work.

Post a reply to this message