POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : XKCD is right : Re: XKCD is right Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:20:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: XKCD is right
From: Darren New
Date: 18 Nov 2009 19:13:45
Message: <4b048db9@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   This must be the most obscure joke ever: http://xkcd.com/532/

I remember giggling for an hour when that first came out.

I'll also note I tend to laugh first in the movie theatre, usually a good 30
seconds before the joke is done being set up.  The whole Mel Brooks "hit
them over the head with it" humor does nothing for me.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
     Is God willing to prevent phrogams, but not able?