POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Operation downfall Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:15:23 EDT (-0400)
  Operation downfall (Message 81 to 90 of 244)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Operation downfall
Date: 19 Nov 2009 14:20:13
Message: <4b059a6d$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
>>> I just ment that her existing knowledge is largely only useful to her
>>> current employer.
>>
>> No wonder you’ve never changed jobs :P
>
> Hey, *my* knowledge isn't even useful to my *current* employer! :-P

But it could be useful to another employer :-P

>> Now, just put your mother on the newsgroup so we can speak to someone
>> sensible. ;)
>
> Not at the speed she types at...

That might mean we got quality instead of quality :-)

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 19 Nov 2009 14:22:02
Message: <4b059ada@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Invisible wrote:
>> I just ment that her existing knowledge is largely only useful to her
>> current employer.
>
> That's what we're telling you.  You're mistaken.
>
> That's like saying your knowledge about computers is only applicable to
> maintaining machiens for medical labs.

True to all!

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 19 Nov 2009 14:24:49
Message: <4b059b81$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> "What a good idea!  Let's do *more* work for *less* money! We'll get
> right on that!"

It’s called a fixed price contract that some B*ST*RD salesman sold. LOL

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message