POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Operation downfall Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:24:57 EDT (-0400)
  Operation downfall (Message 71 to 80 of 244)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Operation downfall
Date: 19 Nov 2009 11:46:46
Message: <4b057676$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Invisible wrote:
>> ...a systemic culture of work-avoiders and blame-shifters? QED.
>
> You're aware that Scott Adams of Dilbert fame started the comic while he
> worked at Pacific Bell, one of the US equivalents of BT, yes?

No, no I was not... I thought it was just general corporate brokenness.
Didn't realise it was specific to the telecomms industry. ;-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 19 Nov 2009 11:46:56
Message: <4b057680$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> I'm not sure how much of that would be relevant to mobile phone network
> technology.

What about cable TV, or internet companies?  It's the same basic stuff, with
different bits going over wires with different connectors on the end.

It's not like she knows how the inside of the test equipment works. She's
using the equipment to do the diagnostics.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Is God willing to prevent naglams, but unable?

Post a reply to this message