POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Operation downfall : Re: Operation downfall Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:12:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Operation downfall
From: Darren New
Date: 19 Nov 2009 12:08:02
Message: <4b057b72@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> A rectified loop is a rectified loop, no matter what the wire's supposed
> to carry. (BTW, I have no clue WTF that means.)

Rectified electricity flows in only one direction. You know what a loop is.

> On the other hand, all Internet companies use BT's wires, so.......

Only on the outside. And indeed, if she's a trouble-shooter at an ISP,
knowing what department to call when BT screws up the ISP's lines is
actually a plus. After working at the phone company, I got hired by many
companies wanting to do something funky with phones, just because I knew the
lingo.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Is God willing to prevent naglams, but unable?