POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Modern Linux desktops suck Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:25:45 EDT (-0400)
  Modern Linux desktops suck (Message 61 to 70 of 127)
From: Aydan
Subject: Re: MS Windows
Date: 18 Nov 2009 10:15:01
Message: <web.4b040f3d145bbe841ccf29180@news.povray.org>
> Darren New schrieb:
>
> > I saw a demo of a drag-and-drop idea I've been lusting after ever since.
> >
> > If you pick something up to drag-and-drop it, then move diagonally over
> > the >
> That'd be cool, indeed.

That's actually quite easy in Windows:
Drag whatever you want to drag onto the target app's taskbar button and that app
will get focus and then drop it in there.

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 18 Nov 2009 12:29:45
Message: <4b042f09$1@news.povray.org>
Aydan wrote:
> Drag whatever you want to drag onto the target app's taskbar button and that app
> will get focus and then drop it in there.

Oh my. I'll have to try that next time. A new trick. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
     Is God willing to prevent phrogams, but not able?

Post a reply to this message